Saturday 29 March 2014

Lifestyle blog?

I know I haven't been active for these past months, and I know thats a crime in blogging world. I have been focused on my youtube channel a lot and trying to grow it, and I really enjoy working on it and making videos every week. Through out these months I've been thinking that I'm going to change the niche of my blog and make it something thats altered to fit who I am. I'm not saying that I don't like fashion blogs or writing about fashion, I just feel that I would enjoy and feel more of myself if I make this blog more interesting to read than just a fashion blog. I think I've been pressured by the look and writing of other blogs to be on their level, but I've realised that I would have a lot more fun if I made this a lifestyle blog and wrote about things I love that are not just fashion.


Just an update on whats been going on in my life. School has been really stressful lately I have exams coming up soon, and as you all probably have experienced the pressure people put on you to just get a good score, a number. I am currently on spring break, which is a relief because I need a break from school and everything. I am going somewhere overseas but I prefer not to say where I'm going. All I'm going to say that it is a beautiful and tropical island. That means lots of reading, swimming and just relaxing, which is an essential for me now.



As for youtube, I recently hit 1000 subscribers and that was a big achievement for me, 1000 might not seem a lot for other youtubers but I'm proud of my self for even getting up to 50. Just the thought of someone clicking on your video and actually watching it shocks me. I never thought someone would give up time to watch one of my videos. Whoever is thinking of starting a channel definitely should, I was extremely scared before but if you enjoy it then I say go for it.

How have you all been?

Emma
xo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 1000 subscribers!! That is a huge deal because you just started your YouTube Channel not too long ago. That's so awesome! I've also been thinking about starting a lifestyle blog myself. I feel just the way you feel. I'm super glad you made that decision. :)

    I hope you do great on your exams. Test can be stressful but I think you should do just fine. I hope you have a great spring break too! It seems like you're going to have a fun & relaxing time. :)

    ReplyDelete