Monday 30 December 2013

The Green Raybans

dress, raybans, fashion blog, interview, blog

snow, sweater, fur, coat, winter, fashion blog, blog

Two best friends Eli & Nicole,  also known as 'The green raybans' started their blog in 2011. Just wanting to express their opinions about the fashion industry. Now their blog has grown through out the years, with readers all over. Just knowing that they living from across the world from each other, and still maintain a blog together is amazing. This is basically my first interview,  so I hope you all like it, enjoy!

What made you two have the idea of starting a blog together? 
We have been good friends since we met and it seemed like such a great idea to start a fashion blog! At the time of starting our blog, we both had developed a keen interest for writing and fashion so this blog seemed like a good platform where we could share our common interest for the industry and do what we love.

Fashion icon?
Nicole: Anna Wintour, Grace Coddington, Miranda Kerr and Rumi Neeley.

Eli: I would say that Audrey Hepburn is definitely my fashion icon, but I do adore plenty of other peoples fashion!

Favorite blog? 
There are heaps of blogs that I love reading, but our favourites would probably be FashionToast, HowTwoLive, and The Blonde Salad, BryanBoy, and Aurora Mohn.

What do you love about blogging? 
Nicole: There are so many things that I love about blogging, yet so many things I dislike about the industry as well. My favourite thing about blogging is being able to write about something I genuinely love and its so great to be able to share it and read all the different opinions from fellow bloggers as well. It's also great making friends with bloggers in the blogging community.

Eli: I love getting all the lovely comments, the fact someone actually notices really makes my day. 

Whats your opinion of your own sense of style?
Nicole: My style constantly changes but it has always remained very colourful, and full of prints.

Eli: In my opinion I have quite a simple, preppy and very girly sense of style. 

What is the typical blog post on your blog? 
Nicole: I love using polyvore as a medium for my posts so many of my posts usually include a polyvore set. But usually just runway and lifestyle coverage and things that inspire me.

Eli: I often blog about lifestyle and do outfit posts. 

Favorite designer brand? 
Nicole: I currently have a major love for Alexander Wang and Kenzo. 

Eli: I don't really have one particular favourite but some are Ralph Lauren, Elie Saab, Chanel and Louis Vuitton. 

What is your dream job?
Nicole: As cliched as this sounds for any fashion blogger, my dream job would definitely to be a fashion journalist working in New York City! But that's definitely a dream job since it's a very tough industry to get yourself into.

Eli: My dream job would be to work in either the fashion industry or finance. 

What did you think about the interview? 

check out their blog at http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.sg/


Emma
xo


3 comments:

  1. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe boa tarde, amiga que em 2014, vem aí Um NOVO ANO cheio de oportunidades. Que ele seja afortunado que prevaleça o perdão que você sorria 365 dias, sem perder o fôlego e que a cooperação seja tão comum quando dormir e acordar.
    E que a cada amanhecer você seja grato por estar vivo, e por poder recomeçar e assim, sinta a felicidade irradiar a sua vida e tenha a certeza de que neste NOVO ANO, tudo de bom, será ainda melhor! sucessos amiga.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super post!! I hope you have a marvellous New Year!! xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete